Lookbook Tips for Indie Designers
Look Book Tips: Do’s and Don’ts
Cover: Brand logo w/ brand color scheme and if possible clever way to open/close look book ie: Flap or accented closure
- Use color scheme related to your brand: develop consistency and recognition using the same colors throughout logo, site, stationery etc.
- Include customer reviews and testimonials
- Include industry and expert reviews- Bloggers, stylists, magazine contributor include excerpts in “Look what people are saying” section
- Use a variety of models with the market you want to target
- Press Release must be done beforehand (not in book but separate mailing)
- Include sizing chart for both men and women
- Exclude prices from sample photos captions it looks cheap
- Make sure the samples look ready to wear, any sloppy or rough designs will out off potential buyers
- Use white covers they wrinkle and get soiled easily
- Do not use the same model variety is better
RBG DBA Bilquis Ocon, PR, INC.